The following has spoilers for the Stephen King book 11.22.63 this your one and only warning.
STEPHEN KING 11.22.63
The day that chnged the world.
What if you could change it back ?
On November 22, 1963, Three shots rang out in Dallas,
President Kennedy died,and the world changed.
If you had the chance to change history, would you?
Would the consequesnces be worth it?
The Book so far – Jake now has two lives one with Sadie who he saved from death because her ex and boyfriend told her the world would end with the Cuban missile crisis, and is still watching Lee and Marina, Who have split up and got back together twice only this time she is pregnant.
- It’s now March 2 1963 and the Oswald are now Jake upstairs neighbors and he gets himself a new gun
- Back with Sadie Jake thinks he may as well f*** everything and run
- Jake hears the Oswald having a happy time for once
- Marina meets Ruth Paine
- Jake hears want sounds like The very edge of Conspiracy between Oswald and George De Mohrenschildt but at the critical moment something goes wrong with the electronic equipment and Jake hears nothing.
- Oswald starts to follow Edwin Walker and Jake follows Oswald
- Jake watches Oswald making plans to kill Walker even going so far as to see him set up his Firing position.
- Oswald buys a rifle and has his picture taken, But Jake isn’t around to see the photo being taken he’s back in Jodie
- In bed with Sadie Jake has a bad dream, it’s still not to late but for want
- Jake tells Sadie his real a that on Wednesday he’s going to witness something that will deside what he does next and in the end they will get married
- Jake sets up a box at the bank with all the notes and information he has on Oswald and the last few years and hope that one day he will able open it again
Want I Think – Well we are going to end of things now, Jake is being show three ways out of this mess, one just walk away leaving Sadie and try and find her on the other side of time, Just stop in Jodie with Sadie under his real name or put a bullet in Oswald after or before he trys to kill Walker. Now all he really needed to do in the first place would have been build his life with or without Sadie and one dark night end Oswald, simple. I know I sound like a broken record here but Jake’s been living in the past a good few year just by being there things change. So make the big changes good ones and the bad changes small.
I am not sure now it will all end I have good few inch thickness of book left, I am not going to rush to finish it or Sneak a head at the next few pages, I am enjoying this book very much I just a little sad that some of time Jake is more a wait and see kind of guy when action is called for.
Well that’s about it for this week, as always thank you for reading and I hope you can join me for the next chapter until then bye for now.