The following has spoilers the Stephen King book 11.22.63 this your one and only warning.
STEPHEN KING 11.22.63
The day that chnged the world.
What if you could change it back ?
On November 22, 1963, Three shots rang out in Dallas,
President Kennedy died,and the world changed.
If you had the chance to change history, would you?
Would the consequesnces be worth it?
The Book so far – The people who know Sadie on the jamboree once again to cover her medical expenses, and at the end of the night Jake takes her home, In the morning he tells her that whole truth who he is in where he comes from and has the vague idea of bringing back to the 21st century but then changes his mind she doesn’t believe him totally so he tries to remember one thing that will happen which is the prize fight, and one last time he puts a bet on.
And now the continuation.
- The first of Sadie Surgery take place and Jake says the next time will be at his place and it won’t be a kife it will be a laser.
- Jake rings De Mohrenschildt calling himself John Lennon, tells him all things he’s watched him and Oswald do, and that if can prove Lee worked alone shooting Walker he’s save.
- Jake goes to see Sadie,Making her a promise that no one gets hurt and he makes his plans And puts on the disguise he bought at the costume shop.
- Jake get De to prove that he had nothing to do with the Walker shooting and Jack Ruby is just a kid who buys off cops
- Jake is able to get Sadie out the hospital, and she going to go back to school but when Jake is done go with him
- Miz Caltrop tries to make Sadie life hard with her and Jake living in but Jake put the right.
- Sadie plans a weekend away
- Jake and Sadie talk about Lee, She why not just call the cops Jake tells her it not going to work and talking to Lee himself could maybe put the idea in there
- They go to the fight.
- Sadie bets with the guy next to her
- the fight doesn’t start well for Jake’s boy in fact he almost ends up face down and the man next to Sadie tells her to pay up but something changes and Tiger wins
- Sadie asks is hate that drives Jake to want to stop Lee no he says is sorrow
- Jake gets his money but has a powerful unpleasant sense of deja vu
- The bookie has sent a few guys after Jake so he starts looking for his gun
- The guys beat Jake and take photographs after Roth tells winning the first bet drove his boss crazy
- Jake crawls outside and into the road were the old woman from months before calls ambulance
- Also Jake car has been stolen
What I Think – So there we have it the real reason Jake might not make the score Book Depository, having the Beating of his life from all the bets he’s layed down over the past. This chapter wasn’t about Sadie or trying to convince her about the future not even about the medical advances and the hope that he can take her back to the 21th century it was all about trying to stop him from being able to stop Lee when the time came. He was able to off people from the school who they were trying to get Sadie he was able to make more money than ever needed, And also work out there was no great conspiracy between Lee and the Cuban revolutionaries so that had to be something.
There are a few more chapters exactly how many I’m not sure because I’m not going to skip ahead count them, but safe to say we are coming to the end of the story I have a feeling Jake and Saide will not stop Lee in the end, Sadie Sadie has to come into it somewhere now taking a more active role even though Jake is dead against it using no position to argue so it will be interesting to find out .
So as always thank you for reading and I hope you can join me for the next chapter and until then bye for now and see you next week.