The following blog has spoilers of the Stephen King Book 11. 22. 63 this your one and only warning.
STEPHEN KING -11.22.63
The day that changed the world.
What if you could change it back ?
On November 22, 1963, Three shots rang out in Dallas,
President Kennedy died,and the world changed.
If you had the chance to change history, would you?
Would the consequesnces be worth it?
The Book So Far – Jake makes his life in the 50s and is able to draw his plans to stop Harry’s father Frank from killing his family, Jake find a place and watches and waits but while he watches and waits the gentlemen it’s been following him, bill comes along they have a conversation and Bill fills Jake in about Dunning. Bill wants to kill Dunning, eventually Jake gets away and is able to stop Frank but only with Bill’s help.
- Jake makes it back to 2011 much to Al’s surprise and shock.
- Al Goes to look for bandages for Jake’s head, and Jake looks around the dinner only to find Harry’s photo is no longer there.
- Jake asks Al who does remember Harry so they go and look him up on the internet but when they find a photo of the custodial staff Harry’s not there
- Al says it must be something to do with the fact that they are close to hole and that why they both remember, Jake thinks so to
- Together they head home to Al house Jake having trouble driving, When they get there a nurse is waiting for Al her name is Doris.
- Jake goes to his own house feeds his cat and falls asleep
- In the morning check up on himself up in a few newspapers, The first one he’s fine is a story about a local mystery the police are seeking a mystery man whose convertible has been found with bloodstains Bill the gentleman who sold the car to George is now looking for him unlike today’s papers there is no sensation or false accusation they are just looking for a missing gentleman. The second story is about Frank, According to the story Frank Dunning of prominent member of the business community had a gone to see his ex wife, Dunning had struck his wife with a hammer breaking her arm and then killing his 12 year old son. A passed by Mr Bill Turcotte stopped Frank and killed him with a knife. A nice and simple story for a nice and simple town. Jake then rings Directory assistance
- There is no listing for Doris, Troy or Harold Dunning but there’s a listing for Ellen. Jake introduces himself as George and tries to convince her that they used to be friends growing up. Ellen then tells him that Harry died in Vietnam so then Jake tries to push it even further and Ellen Knows something is wrong but the sound of his voice he then goes on to tell him that Harry believed he had a guardian angel and that he would be safe, but she is very upset that George or whoever he is wasn’t there to save Harry.
- Jake has a bad feeling and the bad feeling fuzzy all the way to Al house, Because when he gets there he doesn’t find out I live in fact he finds him dead how has taken a bottle of pills and left him a note so Jake has to do what he promised.
- In his own home Jake gather together all the things Al has left him, ID, the money and the key to the diner.
- Jake makes it to The Diner but it feels very strange with out Al, He makes it through the rabbit hole and begins to search for the yellow card man but he science him sprawled out on the concrete with his eyes open in a pool of blood his throat has been slashed from ear to ear and in one hand is a jagged shade of green metal and in the other the card that once was yellow then orange is now dead black.
What I Think – Well the bodies are beginning to pile up first because for Jake messing about with time, that one I can accept things have to get worse before they can get better but the death of Al just seems a bit of unnecessary death, as for the yellow card man I do hope that doesn’t turn out be times idea of bad joke.
So that’s your lot for this week, and as always thank you for reading and you can join me next week for the next chapter.