The following blog has spoilers for the Stephen King Book 11.22.63 this your one and only warning.
STEPHEN KING -11.22.63
The day that changed the world. What if you could change it back ?
On November 22, 1963, Three shots rang out in Dallas,
President Kennedy died,and the world changed.
If you had the chance to change history, would you?
Would the consequesnces be worth it?
The Book so Far – Jake goes to see Al and tells him about wanting to change recent history the election of algo or the 9/11 tragedy in New York but I’ll points out Jake would almost be 80 years old by the time, By the time of these events occur so would he even be taken seriously
Al then says he wants Jake to save John F Kennedy and he done a lot of research and he’s a 100% sure that he was the one who lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald in fact he even met the guy on several occasions and that Jake has the best opportunity to stop him
But Al then tells him about two people who he once tried to save a lady in a wheelchair who got accidentally shot by a stray bullet but because everything resets when you return you only get one shot and because Jake went through the hole in time the lady ended up back in her wheelchair because I’ll never told Jake exactly what to do.
And now the Continuation – Part One – Watershed Moment – Chapter Four
- Jake helps Al into the bedroom and Al tells Jake to read the note book and come back in morning
- Heavy with sleep and almost drunk Scotch at home Jake thinks more and more about the girl in the wheelchair and JFK sure he can change things but would it make things better and then about Harry
- Jake wakes up from a bad dream with words ‘Kowabunga, Buffalo Bob in his head and Harry’s story to so he goes to find it.
- Jake reads the frist page of Harry’s story again
- Jake rings Al and tells him he wants to show him something. Al says sure and Al wants to know if he’s desired yet Jake thinks he has but wants to make another trip back before he really has
- Jake takes Harry story with him, and Al reads it Jake wants to stop Harry’s dad from killing. Sure Al says but will it work any better than Carolyn. Jake wants a better test Al understands and goes out of the room to get something
- Its a box and inside it are paper work and ID in the name of George Amberson. Al put all this stuff together when he knew me wasn’t going to make to 1963.
- Al and Jake going to the dinner one last time Al give Jake a fifty cent piece for the yellow card man. Whatever happens Al will be here when Jake gets back shake hands and Jake briefcase in hand walks down the steps
What I think – I like the little things Al has it all worked out the paperwork the money and even how Jake should talk, I like the fact Jake’s not been underhanded about trying to help Harry and that Al wants him to do both. How he’s going to get everything to work is another thing I am looking forward to finding out.
Hope you can join me for that, So thank you for reading and see you next week.