The following blog has spoilers, for the Stephen King Book 11.22.63 this your one and only warning.
STEPHEN KING -11.22.63
The day that changed the world. What if you could change it back ?
On November 22, 1963, Three shots rang out in Dallas,
President Kennedy died,and the world changed.
If you had the chance to change history, would you?
Would the consequesnces be worth it?
Part One – Watershed Moment – Chapter One.
It would it would appear that chapter ome is split into six little sections.
- Harry Dunning graduated with flying colours and having no family he invites Jake Epping his teacher and after that they go for a burger at place called Al’s who take a photo of them a hangs it on the wall.
- Two years later Harry Is now retiring from his job as custodian at the school, when he gets a phone call from Al who asks him to come to see him
- When Jake gets there the welcome sign now CLOSED & WILL NOT REOPEN DUE TO ILLNESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS OVER THE YEARS & GOD BLESS. Al lets Jake in and Al is now ill in fact he’s dying, Jake can’t understand how in less that 24 hours
- Al had lung cancer but facts of how he got don’t add up for Jake, Al tells him he’s got something to show him. Which the storage for the restaurant
- Al ask Jake to give him the Contents of his pockets here show him it’s not a robbery and he will be giving everything back In fact Al gives Jake even more money.
- He then tells Jake about some strange man called ‘the yellow card man’ and he must give a sliver fifty cent piece to hand over, Jack has really no ide wants going ,But decides to humour a dying man so he steps forward but as he steps forward his foot passes through something.
What I think – Well so good it not want I expecting in fact is a very enjoyable read so far from the size of the book itslef not sure what role Harry plays in all this or why Al is now a dying man, I just going to have to carry on.
Hope you can join me for that So thank you for reading and see you next week ,